QioMed Incorporated has been invited as an Innovator to present at the 2011 Partnering for Cures meeting. Held in New York on November 6-8, the third annual Partnering For Cures meeting brings together leaders from all sectors in medical research with the express purpose of fostering collaboration to address some of the most pressing medical challenges. QioMed founders, Mark Menna and Dr. Stephen Pandol will talk about the company’s innovative collaboration strategy and its successes. Partnering For Cures is presented by FasterCures, a Center of the Milken Institute, and assembles more than 800 leaders from all segment of the medical research community. Its participants are:
- Philanthropists and investors seeking to invest their funds in a targeted, efficient, and effective manner
- Medical research foundations and institutes that are outcomes-driven and strategic in their allocation of resources
- Biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies interested in non-profit/for-profit collaborations necessary for the successful commercialization of new therapies
- Thought leaders and innovators with diverse experiences and expertise all committed to expediting the research and development process
Its objectives are to:
- Convene distinct sectors of the medical research enterprise to identify partnership opportunities that will advance outcomes‐driven medical research.
- Catalyze a more effective and efficient medical research enterprise through more strategic and timely allocation of critical resources.
- Cultivate cross-sector relationships that will lead to collaborative efforts necessary for the commercialization of new therapies.